ผลิตภัณฑ์กลุ่มอาหาร สำหรับเด็ก, ของใช้ในบ้านและสัตว์เลี้ยง ทั้งประเภท Organic ปลอดสารเคมีอันตรายและสูตรธรรมชาติ (Organic, Natural, toxic-free, eco-friendly products in food, baby stuff and home care category)
Quinoa seeds are high in many nutrients. Pronounced as Keenwah, these seeds are classified under a category called pseudo-cereals, which is a seed that is prepared and consumed like a grain. The difference though is that Quinoa is higher in nutrients than most grains and thus still classifies as a ‘wholegrain’. Quinoa also has one of the most diverse compositions of amino acids, making it a complete protein.
Organic quinoa flakes are simply white quinoa that has been rolled into a very thin flake, similar to rolled oats. They're commonly used to prepare a hot breakfast cereal, or use as an ingredient in many no-bake and baked treats.
How to Use:
1. You can prepare quinoa flakes on the stove top by bringing 1 cup of water to boil in a saucepan, adding 1/3 cup of quinoa flakes, and letting the quinoa cook for about 90 seconds. Turn off the heat and allow them to cool slightly. The mixture will thicken.
2. You can also prep them in the microwave by combining 1 cup of water and 1/3 cup of quinoa flakes in a microwave-safe bowl that’s twice the volume of the serving size being prepared. Microwave on HIGH for 2 – 2 1/2 minutes until thickened. Stir well before serving.
3. Add milk, fruits and other superfoods as you want.
The RAWGANIQ™ Difference
Quinoa has been an active Aztec staple for decades, using traditional farming methods, at altitudes of between 1,000-1,500 metres above sea level. Our Quinoa is harvested, washed, air dried and then colour sorted before packing, to ensure the highest purity.
- Certified organic to both USDA and EU standards
- We directly import through our growing partners’ own cleaning facility, and thus can guarantee transparency and highest quality
- Packed and processed in FDA-approved facility
- Vacuum packed for freshness
- Lab analysis to ensure your safety
- May help to reduce blood sugar and cholesterol levels
- May support a weight loss program due to complete protein and high fibre
- Safe and healthy for those with gluten intolerance
- May support overall immunity due to its high antioxidant activity – higher than cranberries