How to Use:
Add 1-2 tbsp of whole flaxseed to whole grain porridges and sprinkled on salads and on rolls, muffins, bagels, and breads prior to baking to give a pleasing appearance and added crunch. Whole flaxseed can also be folded into bread doughs before baking. Flaxseeds are best consumed ground as our bodies cannot access the nutrients if they are eaten whole and they will pass through undigested.
The RAWGANIQ™ Difference
Raw and certified organic, our flax seeds are grown in a centuries long pure environment, free of pesticides and herbicides. The Inner Mongolian plateaus have long been known for Organic agricultural traditions.
- Certified organic to EU standards
- We directly import through our own cleaning facility, from contract farmers, hence we can guarantee best quality and best price
- Packed and processed in FDA-approved facility
- Vacuum packed for freshness
- Lab analysis to ensure your safety